Forklift Operator - D Shift
April 5, 2021
Forklift Operator - D Shift
Job Locations US-KY-princeton
Posted Date 7 hours ago (4/5/2021 8:35 AM)
Requisition ID 2021-97082 Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management Employment Type Regular-Full time Travel Requirements 0-10% Position Code 5250
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring a Forklift Operator in Princeton, KY!
The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer product, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations, load/unload trailers, move product throughout the facility with powered industrial equipment and perform inventory counts as required.
About the position:
• Consistent pay : $14/hour plus $1 Shift Differential
• Schedule: Wednesday night 12:00 am - Thursday morning 6:00 am, Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 6:00 pm - 6:00 am
• Requirements: • At least 1 yr. of Forklift experience in a face paced warehouse environment
• Warehouse experience
• Wnes (Computer Software) preferred
• Other requirements: Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination appointments!
• Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
• Stability and growth opportunities
• Competitive benefits package, vacation & PTO in the first year!
• Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
• Forbes’ 2019 list of the “World’s Best Employers”
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
• Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
• The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
• Work overtime as assigned
• Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
• Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
• Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered
• Pull orders accurately as assigned
• Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
• Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
• Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
• Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
• May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply Now! Apply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS