Nocturnist/Hospitalist With Block Schedule and $100K Student Loan Repayment in Northern KY
March 31, 2021
Nocturnist/Hospitalist With Block Schedule and $100K Student Loan Repayment in Northern KY Owensboro, Kentucky
An exciting nocturnist opportunity is now available at a brand new hospital in Kentucky. Work at a hospital that was designed for beauty, function, and maximum efficiency. Enjoy a full line of services and technology. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block, seeing 6 to 8 admissions per shift plus cross coverage. Academic opportunities will also be available. They welcome internal medicine physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary with quality incentives. You will be offered a $30K sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, $6,000 CME allowance, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and up to $20K per year in student loan repayment.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at Show Contact Details 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to Show Contact Details email@example.com . Refer to job number 2639823.
• Up to $25K in annual student loan repayment
• Salary plus quality incentives
• $30K sign-on bonus
• Nocturnist with 7 on and 7 block schedule
• 12-hour shifts, 156 shifts per year
• See 6 to 8 admissions per shift plus cross coverage
• Academic available
• Central/arterial lines and intubation required
• Our services are free for you
• We help negotiate your salary and contract
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
• Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
• Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Show Contact Details Chris Ballard: Show Contact Details 800-365-8901
Back to top
Date Posted: 3/31/2021
Job Id: 2085087
Create job alert for similar jobs
View Similar Jobs