April 1, 2021
A community bank is looking for someone to fill an opening for a Credit Analyst. The ideal candidate will work with internal and external customers, have great customer service skills, be detail oriented, be able to multi-task, and enjoy working in a team environment.
The Credit Analyst position is designed to complement the loan department by providing support services including but not limited to: financial spreads, assisting in the write-up of loan presentations, attending loan committee meetings, conducting appraisal reviews, conducting analysis such as cash flow, guarantor, financial, collateral and credit summaries for loan presentations. This position will also be in charge of annual reviews, analyzing extensions and renewals.
The preferred candidate would have a Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from a four-year college or university; five years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Works directly with lenders to prepare credit presentations
• Manages future maturity list
• Prepares modified credit presentations
• Performs annual file reviews
• Orders and analyzes lien searches, D&B reports, and credit bureaus
• Completes appraisal review forms
• Prepares worksheets and comments for loan closings
• Reviews delinquent loan accounts, and works with lenders on past dues
• Responsible for monitoring outstanding file exceptions
• Assists lenders and Chief Credit Officer with special projects and other administrative duties when needed
• Audit files to ensure complete documentation
• Provide backup to the Lending Assistant as needed
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact Brady Claussen at 605-799-8747 or email at email@example.com for confidential help
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.