Senior Safety Manager
March 29, 2021
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior Safety Manager for their state-of-the-art manufacturing plant with top-of-the-line technology. This global company is continuously expanding and is focused on incorporating advanced environmental sustainability strategies, community outreach, and comprehensive safety procedures.
The Senior Safety Manager will be responsible for all environmental compliance, waste management, and safety programs. This Senior Safety Manager role will also include continuous improvement projects and initiatives in addition to working directly with OSHA, EPA, and DEQ on a state and federal scale.
Senior Safety Manager Responsibilities:
• Build a safety compliance program for all areas of the plant and expand on existing programs
• Obtain all permits to ensure state and federal compliance
• Maintain the existing corporate safety program and implement new improvements to drive the safety culture
• Ensure safety protocols are followed across all associates at the plant, and manage all large-scale incident investigations or accidents
• Act as the site leadership for all EHS, and drive a culture focused in safety and sustainability
• Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute environmental and safety initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
• Manage multiple direct reports to execute on safety and environmental work
Senior Safety Manager Requirements:
• 10+ years experience in an EHS position at the Manager level
• Proven performance at a manufacturing plant with at least several hundred associates
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Master’s degree in related field highly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this Senior Safety Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation , OSHA , EPA , DEQ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.