Full Time CAREGiver - Henderson County
February 20, 2021
740 - 42303 , Owensboro , KY 42303
Wage: 8.00 - 10.00
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Do you have a passion for helping and caring for others? If so, we have a sweet lady that is needing help in the Henderson County area. She will need help with cooking, cleaning, companionship, and running errands.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Dementia Care
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
• Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*Skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or contact the office 1-270-827-133 and ask to speak with Daniela or Kelly.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.