CDL A Dedicated Regional Dry Van No touch
February 10, 2021
About the Company
"Nothing is more important than God and your family" We believe that our drivers are a part of our family not a number. It takes all of us together to make this work.
About the Job
We are a family owned company that is looking to hire a class A CDL driver who will be responsible for safe and on time delivery of our paper products throughout Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois.
* Class A CDL
* 1 year of tractor trailer experience
* Must pass a pre employment drug screen
* Must have a good driving record
* Must provide DOT medical certificate and long form
* Great home time
* Major Medical, Dental, and Vision, of which the company pays half
* Quarterly Safety Bonus
* Sign on bonus
* Paid weekly
* Paid Vacation
* Paid for 6 major Holidays a year
* Rider policy
* Newer model Freightliners
* Competitive wages averaging $1200-$1600 per week
• Company driver (W2, solo)
• Dry Van
• $1,200 - $1,600 total average weekly pay
• $1,000 sign on bonus
• 2,800 - 3,500 average miles per week
• Line haul
• 100% no touch freight
• 5 days out
• Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
• Home every weekend
• Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
• Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
• Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
• Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
• Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
• At least 22 years old
• Class A license
• 12 months OTR experience in the last 3 years
• Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
• Must be able to pass urine drug test
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Must have basic English proficiency