February 3, 2021
Owensboro, KY 42301
Read what people are saying about working here.
$14.50 an hour
Full Job Description Are you tired of your current dead-end job and ready to make a career change? Or perhaps you are newly unemployed due to the global pandemic and simply need a job to provide for your family. We’re offering you an entry level position in the fast-paced automotive industry that can open doors to a multitude of career paths. You hold the key to your future at MS Companies! We are seeking motivated and independent Quality Inspectors to join our growing team! Kick start your new career with MS Companies and apply TODAY!
BENEFITS: Comprehensive insurance and benefits package
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT: Yes
BONUSES: Per person referred
• Highly energetic and motivated
• Team-player who can also work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented
• High sense of urgency
• Visually able to determine color, shape, and size of a part
• Ability to stand for up to 8-10 hours
• Have a positive attitude
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Arrive each day on time
• Assist in the movement of product from one location to another, within the manufacturing job site, factory, or warehouse.
• Read customer orders to determine which items need to be physically or mechanically moved from bulk containers, racks, shelves, or bins in accordance with specifics such as size, type, style color or product code
• Assemble parts and place parts sequentially using mechanized or regular hand tools and fixtures
• Physically counts and maintains accuracy of inventory
• Uphold the MS Companies’ standard of quality and service
• Ability to stand in warehouse for up to 8-10 hours and lift up to 20 lbs
• Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
• Compliance with policies and governmental regulations
• Flexible work schedules
• Comprehensive insurance and benefit packages
• Training provided for career advancement opportunities
• Company culture focused teams
About MS Companies
MS Companies is one of the fastest growing companies in the nation as recognized by the Inc. 5000 list. We are strategically located in 14 states and abroad to support the efforts and needs of our global retailers and manufacturers. MS Companies is ISO certified company that utilizes state-of-the-art technology and training to support the booming manufacturing industry while providing the best quality experience for both our customers and associates.
MS Companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Find out more...Apply NOW!