Electrical Engineering Trainee
February 16, 2021
• 2604 River Rd, Hawesville, KY 42348, USA
Since 1961, Precoat Metals (www.precoat.com) has been setting the standards in the coil coatings industry worldwide. We are committed to this level of quality in both our product line and customer service, and focus our resources on investigating and implementing new coil coating technologies, developing unique coatings, ink and film systems, and designing multifaceted prints while reducing the cycle time to market. We are able to achieve this "culture of excellence" thru the hard work and talent of the people on our team.
Want an internship where you will make valuable contributions, work alongside talented individuals, jump in to assist with projects & gain work experience that directly impacts our business. As a key-player on the team, you will have professional development and networking opportunities with leadership in the organization to build your professional brand. As an Electrical Engineering Trainee you will support the plant Maintenance department in completing several projects and initiatives. Some of your responsibilities will include the following:
• Develop detailed plans for electrical projects
• Provides information that aids in the preparation of preventative maintenance programs for both short and long range economics.
• Assist with preventative maintenance of equipment
• Assist with troubleshooting electrical issues as they arise
• Work with Maintenance Manager & Technicians to accomplish projects and initiatives
• Participate in regular plant management meetings to understand operational needs & assist in prioritizing work orders & PM scheduling
• Work closely with team members to solve machine issues, while keeping operations management appraised of in progress projects that may impact equipment capability and production timelines
Your enrollment in an accredited school or university and pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or related field make you an ideal candidate for this role. The ideal candidate will be in their last year of school and be close to completing your EE curriculum. Previous work experience in an industrial or warehouse setting is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Precoat Metals is a Drug Free Workplace
Videos To Watch