Regional - CDL A Truck driver - No touch - Dry Van - 4 weekends home
February 10, 2021
About the Company
Lanny Dunagan’s Welding Service is family owned and operated. We have built our reputation and business around quality work. We are three generations deep in the welding business in Gainesville, GA.
We have been building decks, welding, and fabricating for more than 25 years.
About the Job
Step deck trailers
• Contract driver (1099, solo)
• Single Drop and Dry Van
• $1,200 - $2,000 total average weekly pay
• 2,000 average miles per week
• 100% no touch freight
• 4 - 5 days out (stay out longer if you want)
• Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
• Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
• At least 23 years old
• Class A license without any of the following restrictions: Manual (E), Air brakes (L,Z), Night driving (G), No semi trailer (O), Intrastate only (K) or Medical variance (M)
• 2 years Tractor trailer experience in the last 2 years
• Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
• Must be able to pass both hair follicle and urine drug test
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Must have basic English proficiency
• Must have a valid DOT medical card
We're an equal opportunity employer