Front Desk Receptionist
February 13, 2021
Front Desk Receptionist
Integrity Testing & Inspection, Inc.
Owensboro, KY 42303
$11 - $14 an hour
• • High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description Integrity Testing and Inspection is a growing full service non-destructive testing and inspection company looking to hire a personable and enthusiastic Receptionist. The Receptionist responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, answering the telephone, reconciling credit card statements, running errands, filing and assisting office personnel when necessary. Qualified candidates should apply but please do not call the office.
• Provide professional customer service in person and by phone
• Collect credit card receipts from employees
• Reconcile Credit Card Statements
• Run errands when necessary
• File and/or assist office personnel when needed
• Professionally greet incoming calls and forward appropriately
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficient in QuickBooks or willingness to learn
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Excellent customer service
• Professional communication verbal and written
• Good driving record
• Knowledge of office equipment
• Minimum of High School or equivalent
• Prefer some college and or related experience
Benefits : medical, dental, vision, life, paid time off, competitive wages, training opportunities
Integrity Testing & Inspection is a veteran owned industrial testing company with the corporate office in Owensboro, Kentucky. Our founders and officers have over a century of combined experience in the non-destructive testing field of servicing pipeline transmission, process pulp and paper, power generation, and refining industries.
For company information go to www.itilabs.com.
For non-destructive testing (NDT) information, look up liquid penetrant, ultrasonic, or magnetic particle testing on YouTube.
Equal Opportunity Employer - qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time and willing to work around college schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
• Waiting period may apply
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place