Rapid Response Weekend CareGiver Specialist Part-Time - Henderson
February 11, 2021
Home Instead Senior Care
740 - 42303 , Owensboro , KY 42303
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PART-TIME WORK IN A FIELD WHERE YOU TRULY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED CNA/CAREGIVER!
As an in-home care provider to the elderly and disabled, our clients rely on us to be there when needed. As with any job, CAREGivers get sick or experience issues that prohibit them from covering assigned shifts or experience situations that require assistance. Home Instead of Henderson, KY is looking for a Caregiver Specialist to work as a a rapid response CAREGiver. This position requires an individual to be ready to be deployed from the office on short notice to assist our clients and CAREGivers on an as needed basis, whether it's to cover an open shift or provide guidance to newer CAREGivers. When not in the field, this position would assist in all phases of the operation of the company as directed by their immediate supervisor. Experience as a personal caregiver with various levels of care skills is required. This includes working with smokers, non-smokers, homes with pets, and dementia/Alzheimer clients This is a perfect position for a current or former CNA!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Direct care provider to elderly and disabled clients
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer's Care
• Bathing/grooming assistance
• Incontinence care
• Transfer and walking assistance
• Transport (when required)
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Reliable, clean transportation
• Valid Driver's License and auto insurance
• Clean driving record
• Be willing to travel within designated market area
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt to various environments
• Pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
• Have a compassionate and caring heart
• Dependable and committed work ethic
All of our CAREGivers are insured and bonded.
So if you'd like to join our team of dedicated and caring CAREGivers, call us at 270.827.1333 to discuss the different opportunities or apply online at www.homeinstead.com/740 today!
Pay rate: $10.00 hourly
Advancement opportunities may be available. Home Instead is a rapidly growing personal care company and is looking for the right individual to grow with us! So if you want to become a part of a winning team, visit us at http://www.homeinstead.com/740 and complete an application today or call us at 270.827.1333! We mean it when we say, To us, it's Personal! Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.