February 11, 2021
• 2604 River Rd, Hawesville, KY 42348, USA
Since 1961, Precoat Metals (www.precoat.com) has been setting the standards in the coil coatings industry worldwide. We are committed to this level of quality in both our product line and customer service, and focus our resources on investigating and implementing new coil coating technologies, developing unique coatings, ink and film systems, and designing multifaceted prints while reducing the cycle time to market. We are able to achieve this "culture of excellence" thru the hard work and talent of the people on our team.
Want to grow your maintenance career with an industry leader? We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Foreman with a strong electrical background to join the Precoat team. In this role, you will assist the Maintenance Manager in the supervision of maintenance technicians in maintaining & repairing plant equipment, buildings, and grounds.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assists in the compilation and maintaining of factual information on plant facilities.
• Assists in supervising the daily activity of the maintenance department. Instructs, directs, and assists maintenance employees in the performance of duties, as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
• Helps to ensure equipment is being used responsibly to assure maximum productivity.
• Responsible for ensuring that work is being performed correctly and completely, along with the direction of employees necessary to accomplish all maintenance activities.
• Works in conjunction with the management to help coordinate plant-wide activities related to overall operations.
• Provides information that aids in the preparation of preventative maintenance programs for both short and long range economics.
• Knowledge of Add Reliance Automax, RSLogix & SLC500 plc helpful as well a Reliance DC & AC drive. Allen Bradley Power Flex AC drives
• Inventory management & purchasing parts as needed
• Documenting shift incidents and accidents using the appropriate plant or corporate form.
• Promoting a culture of safety & ensuring the employees on the shift are wearing the correct PPE and following safety rules.
• Generating Corrective Work Orders from Preventative Maintenance Work Orders
As the selected Maintenance Foreman, you will have an associates degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school preferred along with three years of supervision in industrial maintenance preferred and 5 years of hourly multi craft maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
You will :
• Train, motivate & direct maintenance employees
• Communicate effectively with all levels in an organization
• Use your computer skills to update shift reports, work orders & email
• Be well versed in electrical troubleshooting
• Ability to be on call & work flexible schedule
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Precoat Metals is a Drug Free Workplace
Videos To Watch