Plant Growth Technician
February 10, 2021
Description: • Follow all GMP standards with appropriate paperwork
• Operate all plant growth equipment after sufficient training.
• Maintain all irrigation, lighting schedules, and production schedules for plant lots.
• Produce quality seed for manufacturing purposes
• Maintain a clean working environment and equipment.
• Responsible for day-to-day plant growth, infiltration, harvest, and cleaning of each production lot.
Additional Skills & Qualifications: • Plant growth experience
• A scientific mindset for experiment planning and implementation
• Ability to multi-task
Experience Level: Entry Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
$14-$14 per hour Employment Type: Contract to Regular