OTR CDL A No touch Dry Van 2 weekends home
February 4, 2021
About the Company
IGN Logistics, CO is a trucking company which provides swift and dependable transportation in all 48 states, across the United States. As a growing company, IGN Logistics, Co strives to provide safe and reliable truckload services. Located in Chicago land area we offer customized transportation solutions like customer dedicated fleets and on-site transportation management. Since 2015, we professionally transport various types of cargo in Dry Van, Reefer and Flat Bed trailers. The safety in IGN Logistics, Co is number one priority. Our goal is to provide excellent and outstanding services, while we build a strong relationship with our business partners and treat them as part of our family.
About the Job
Generous benefits package available including referral bonus, detention pay, friendly staff, assigned dispatcher, fuel cards, and safety bonus.
• Contract driver (1099, solo)
• Dry Van
• $1,700 - $2,000 total average weekly pay
• 3,000 - 3,500 average miles per week
• 100% no touch freight
• 14 days out
• Get 3 days of home time for every 14 days worked
• Home at least 2 weekends per month
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
• At least 23 years old
• Class A license without any of the following restrictions: Air brakes (L,Z), Night driving (G), No semi trailer (O) or Intrastate only (K)
• 12 months Tractor trailer experience in the last 3 years
• Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
• Must be able to pass urine drug test
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Must have basic English proficiency
• Must have a valid DOT medical card