OTR / Truck driver Class A / No touch / Dry Van / 4 weekends home
February 9, 2021
About the Company
Small company looking for professional drivers and 00's where they can build relationship with the owner and not be a number. Opportunity to lease purchase and own your own truck if that is your goal!
About the Job
I am looking for professional drivers that are looking for a place where they will be treated like professionals and willing to work and take care of the equipment like it was their own. If interested in lease purchase then this is a great opportunity to get in with a small company where you can build relationship with the owner that interested in helping you be successful for the future!!!!!! I am looking for solo drivers and teams! Not interested in anyone that doesn't want to drive 2500 miles per week. I have new Coronado Glider kit looking for someone to drive it. Team or solo! Lease purchase available after working relationship established.
• Contract driver (1099, solo)
• Dry Van
• $1,200 - $2,500 total average weekly pay
• 2,500 - 3,500 average miles per week
• Line haul
• 100% no touch freight
• 3 - 4 days out (stay out longer if you want)
• Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
• Home every weekend
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
• Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
• Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
• Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
• At least 21 years old
• Class A license without any of the following restrictions: Night driving (G), No semi trailer (O) or Intrastate only (K)
• 2 years OTR experience in the last 3 years
• Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
• Must be able to pass urine drug test
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Must have basic English proficiency
• Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
• Must have a valid DOT medical card