Advanced Maintenance (Electrical) Technician-National Office Furniture, KY
February 9, 2021
Pay Type Hourly State: KY City: Fordsville Shift: Day Shift Area of Interest: Technician Full-Time or Part-Time: Full-time Exempt or Non-Exempt: Non-exempt Requisition Number 21-040 Brand National Brand Information
Recognized for our dedication to employee safety and wellness, innovative product design and execution, and delivering solutions to our customer, National Office Furniture offers fulfilling careers in a wide variety of capacities. From our corporate headquarters to our manufacturing facilities and showrooms located around the United States, our award-winning practices have earned us distinction in product design, employee wellness, safety, environmental standards, and more.
When you join our team, you become a part of a family that works together to achieve success. We have established ourselves in the industry as a company of dedicated employees that take pride in making a difference. We embrace diversity, celebrate personality, and empower employees so that we can all succeed together.
The Advanced Maintenance Technician is responsible for executing preventive maintenance and performing routine troubleshooting and repair of equipment and facilities.
* Able to read a tape measure to 1/64".
* Able to read a dial caliper / micrometer to 1000".
* Able to read drawings and schematic diagrams.
* Ability to comprehend and follow job safety guidelines.
* Skilled in the use of variable frequency drives.
* Skilled in the use of PLCs..
* Skilled in the use of CNCs and automated equipment.
* Skilled in the use of air / electrical driven hand tools.
* Understands/follows proper lockout procedures.
* Able to perform preventative / reactive maintenance to machine, tools/equipment.
* Able to use required gauges and measuring devices.
* Able to use load moving devices.
* Ability to identify nonconformities.
* Capable of setting up and operating metal working machines.
* Licensed in forklift operation.
* Trained in electrical safe work practices.
* Trained in proper confined space entry procedures.
EEO Statement Kimball International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. VISA Sponsorship Kimball International, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for this position for employment/work visa status (e.g.. H-1B)