Default Management Support Associate
February 3, 2021
Job Description Immediate need for a talented Default Management Support Associate with experience in the Banking Industry .This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Owensboro, KY. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 21-04527
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s).
• Actively engaged in report, writing, tracking and compiling; data entry, record keeping, and data maintenance.
• Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area.
• May have responsibility to review and finalize loan modifications, documentation and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan workout process.
• May be responsible for overseeing the decentralized vendor management unit within the loan workout department.
• Uses PC based software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, etc.
• Specified job duties may vary by area.
• Collects and analyzes data, maintains files as well as complete, accurate, current and compliant electronic records and databases; coordinates repetitive information gathering.
• Ensures necessary data is submitted to computer database used in assigned area in a timely and precise manner; validates the accuracy of various work product/documents.
• Collects and interprets data to produce technical/specialized report writing; analyzes and resolves exceptions through data interpretation.
• Monitors reports to ensure compliance/ and accuracy; ensures necessary follow up and timely outcomes.
• Retrieves requested documentation and submits to appropriate parties; requests extensions when necessary.
• Prepares and files claims for investors in accordance with guidelines and processes funds from investors/institutions within established timeframes
Our client is a leading Banking Industry and we are currently interviewing fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online to for immediate consideration.