Structural Steel Estimator
February 4, 2021
A growing and reputable structural steel erector and fabricator is looking for Project Managers and Estimators.
This is an excellent opportunity to get "in" with a top-notch organization, with great compensation potential at a growing company. Strong motivation and good attitude is very important, as this company only hires the best. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please do not delay in applying ASAP!
Qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and within the scope
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Lead and direct the work of other project team members as needed
• Client follow-up and retention
Skills and Requirements:
• Construction Management degree, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of structural steel fabrication and construction experience
• Knowledge of all phases of the building construction process including pre-construction through closeout
• Excellent time management skills
• Extensive experience in cost controls
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.