Regional Manager - Capital (D.C., WV, VA, MD) - CMF
February 3, 2021
This region is comprised of D.C., West Virginia, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Candidate must live or relocate within the region.
• We are looking for a talented leader who can build a team that wins with talented individuals who move faster, act quicker, and are empowered to do more.
• Working for a division where our customers and patients are at the heart of all we do.
• Allowing you to lead in an agile, transparent, and empowering organization that is a destination for top talent.
• Giving you the opportunity to work in a dynamic team with a high-touch organizational structure, who delivers market leading (double-digit) growth with flexible and strategic sales models tailored to the needs of our customers.
• Reporting to Director of Sales, West Area
• Specializing in craniomaxillofacial innovations that change lives , providing patient specific options and solutions that help drive efficiencies in the surgical suite
How this role creates value: the job
• Manages all sales efforts, creating value for our customers by ensuring the highest levels of customer engagement through innovative, high quality products and collaboration.
• Guides, coaches and motivates sales representatives to deliver accountability and performance.
• Fosters a culture and environment that makes their region a destination for top performers.
• Set sales objectives and marshals the necessary resources to achieve them. These resources may include educational programs, product development initiatives, sales strategies and most importantly, a trained, organized salesforce.
• Guides, leads or participates in selling complex solutions to HCPs and hospital administrators.
• Accurately forecasts sales trends and commitments.
• Manages a profitable, cost-conscious business, including DII, inventory, DSO, T&E, pricing, and contracts.
• Executes territory allocation, develops market-based quotas, participates in the design of motivating compensation plans and manages to them.
• Conducts win/loss analyses to understand key drivers and communicates these concisely and regularly to product, marketing and executive management.
• This region includes the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas and Louisiana. Candidate must either live in one of these areas or be willing to relocate there.
What we're looking for: qualifications and experiences
• 8+ years of professional experience with at least 3 in sales and medical device required (sales management experience preferred).
• Proven track record of achievement in strategic business to business sales with above quota performance.
• Strong financial acumen with a robust focus on return-on-investment, when planning, communicating and executing on strategic priorities and implementing decisions
• Demonstrated success in fostering productive cross-departmental and cross-divisional work and relationships
• Competency of selling complex solutions and in analyzing and planning around complex business situations
• Proven ability to champion and facilitate development of breakthrough solutions
• Demonstrated evidence of building understanding and engagement with business strategy
• Strong commitment to compliance, integrity, inclusion and respect
• Prepared to travel up to 50% (including some weekends)
• Understands the complex healthcare environment (IDNs, GPOs, etc.)
• Proven success in fostering a culture that makes your team a destination for top performers and a highly-engaged salesforce.
• Must be comfortable in emergency / operating room environments.
• Bachelors degree required.
• "Smart, hardworking, and gets along well with others." John Brown
If candidate has management experience:
• Established record of selecting, engaging and developing top talent.
If candidate does not have management experience:
• Participated in selection process and informed hiring decision, mentored new talent (ASR or SR), contributed to making improvements to team's engagement.
We do what's right
We do what we say
We grow talent
Core themes and phrases about our workplace
• Our Culture - Win together as a team
We are a team. We constantly challenge ourselves. We challenge each other. We want to achieve more. We win the right way. We care about each other.
• Growth - Own your career
Our company is growing. You can grow with us. We help you discover your strengths. You can discover and follow your passion here. We are a career destination.
• The Work - Customers and patients are at the heart of everything we do
We strive for the best. We improve lives. We go above and beyond. We are proud of our quality products. We are accountable for our work. e
• Our People - Passionately driven, remarkable results
We are passionate. We are driven. We are focused. We deliver remarkable results. We expect to win. We act with purpose. We act with integrity. We do what we say.
Who we are
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com .
In 2018, Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that for the eighth consecutive year it has been named as one of the 2017 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 16 out of 100.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
management Employment Type: OTHER