February 4, 2021
Read what people are saying about working here.
Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description Job Duties:
• Provide all customers friendly, courteous and prompt service. Greet, assist and respond to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
• Assign employees to specific duties.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory –taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
• Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
• Enforce safety, health and security rules.
• Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
• Train produce clerk and evaluate performance.
• Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives and procedures for their department.
• Responsible for recording and maintaining accurate bookkeeping systems.
• Responsible for ordering and merchandising seasonal products.
• Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
• Responsible for maintaining produce case, keeping cooler dated, organized and properly rotated.
• Perform specific tasks as assigned by the store manager.
• Other job-related tasks as required.
Subject to pre-employment background and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place