Sales Representative - KY
February 3, 2021
Owensboro, Kentucky, US
Date Posted: 2/2/2021 12:00:00 AM
Earn $100,000.00 + in Salary and Commission selling cutting edge medical technology!
Regenative Labs has received approval from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to cover two new innovations, CoreText™ and ProText™, making them the first Wharton’s jelly allografts to be assigned a Q code and be approved for application directly to a defect using a syringe. Q codes are established by the CMS for the purpose of submitting claims to Medicare and other health insurance programs. This opens a whole new market of patients for our products! In addition to our Wharton's Jelly products, we offer a line of amniotic products, AmnioText™, which was also assigned a Q Code by CMS.
Previously only available to upper income individuals who could afford to pay cash for these types of products and procedures, Regenerative Medicine is now entering the mainstream and Regenative Labs is leading the way! Thousands of patients have been waiting for years for products like these to be covered by insurance.
We are looking for motivated and energetic people to carry our message to medical providers as quickly as possible.
The duties include but are not limited to educating Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Home Health Care Nurses and Physician Assistants who are seeing patients at Pain Management Clinics, Would Care Clinics, Surgery Centers, Orthopedic Offices, Primary Care Offices, and Hospitals, on our products.
After a trial period, Sales Representatives become full-time salaried employees.
Previous/Current Medical Sales Experience or existing Provider Clinic Customers are a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Life Science industry
• Sales experience in a healthcare field
• College education, preferably in a Life Science major
• Operating room or sterile processing department sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Post-collegiate: 1 year (Preferred)
• Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Medical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Mostly Remote
Travel Requirement: Some
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed sales objectives set by management
• Learn and master product offerings and manufacturing capabilities
• Establish long-term relationships with customers and match our products with customer needs
• Identify key contacts and decision makers to maximize benefits during customer contact
• Develop a customer-specific account management approach, identifying new business and growth opportunities
• Aggressively work to develop customer retention and new customer acquisition strategies
• Work with Product Managers to identify new opportunities and generate leads
• Provide input into the development of new marketing strategies and ideas
• Maintain competitive product and market knowledge
• Collect feedback from the customers regarding potential new products and communicate this to the appropriate personnel internally
• Provide accurate analysis of current sales performance and market trends
• Collect information on competitors
• Proactively use all available internal sales support and marketing resources to drive sales
• Attend trade shows in coordination with the Marketing Department
Sales Representative positions start as 1099 contract labor positions paid by 15% commission on sales. The trial period will end once the individual's sales reach $30,000 in one 30-day period. Sales Representatives are allowed three months to reach this goal.
For some people this takes 2-3 weeks; for others it takes 2-3 months.
Our products average $775 a vial. Our customers are currently placing orders ranging from $2,000 - $10,000 and place orders about every 3-4 weeks. This goal is attainable! We do not want you to fail!
When the $30,000 goal is met, Sales Representatives transition to a W-2 salary of $50,000 plus earned incentives (after Net Gross Margin and Direct Sales Costs including base salary) , and a benefits package.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid holidays
• Two weeks’ vacation
• Personal time off
Salary plus commission and benefits will range from $50,000 to $150,000 a year.