Default Management Support Associate
February 3, 2021
Position Title: Default Management Support Associate
Position Number: 357639
Location: Owensboro, KY 42301
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Administrative, Loan Closing, Loan Processing, MS Office 2003
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Default Management Support Associate
Duration- 2/22/2021 - 2/18/2022
Shift: M-F 8-5
Work address: Owensboro KY 42301 (Remote, Must be local)
Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s). Actively engaged in report, writing, tracking and compiling; data entry, record keeping, and data maintenance. Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures. May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area. May have responsibility to review and finalize loan modifications, documentation and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan workout process. May be responsible for overseeing the decentralized vendor management unit within the loan workout department. Uses PC based software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, etc. Specified job duties may vary by area.
• Collects and analyzes data, maintains files as well as complete, accurate, current and compliant electronic records and databases; coordinates repetitive information gathering.
• Ensures necessary data is submitted to computer database used in assigned area in a timely and precise manner; validates the accuracy of various work product/documents.
• Collects and interprets data to produce technical/specialized report writing; analyzes and resolves exceptions through data interpretation.
• Monitors reports to ensure compliance/ and accuracy; ensures necessary follow up and timely outcomes.
• Retrieves requested documentation and submits to appropriate parties; requests extensions when necessary.
• Prepares and files claims for investors in accordance with guidelines and processes funds from investors/institutions within established timeframes
• Performs audit work that is consistent with established procedures; identifies and documents quality issue/performance deficiencies and communicates them to management.
• Interacts with internal and external auditors and presents recommendations on ways to improve processes as well as responds to auditor findings.
• Manages vendor performance with respect to Bank internal quality metrics, expectations and Service Level Agreements.
• Identifies and provides information that assists in delivering proper feedback and training to employees in specialized areas or units and/or external vendors.
• Communicates with staff, management, regulators, and business line partners to obtain information and/or resolve problems.
• Updates and maintains business unit policies and/or change control policies and procedures; consults with business line managers and requestors on proposed changes and conducts regular pipeline reviews for senior management.
• Ensures training is reflective of policy/procedure changes.
• Responds to internal and external customer requests.
• Conducts and/or assists with special projects as needed.
• Processes a variety of confidential information and documents.
For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here . If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website .
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
We want you to work with us, but don't take our word for it. Take a look at this sampling of employee comments. They speak for themselves.
• Founded in 1993
• 21 office locations across the U.S.
• 130+ Customers; corporations and government agencies
• Employee Oriented Company
• Challenging Assignments across the U.S.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Challenging, Exciting and Professional Atmosphere