LPN/RN Charge Nurse
January 26, 2021
Princeton Nursing and Rehabilitation
Princeton , KY 42445
Similar jobs pay $22.96 - $34.96
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Princeton Nursing and Rehabilitation - !!FREE COVID VACCINES FOR ALL STAFF!! **$3,000 Sign-on bonus**
PRINCETON NURSING AND REHAB IS SEEKING A FULL-TIME NIGHT SHIFT LPN/ RN CHARGE NURSE TO COMPLETE OUR TEAM!
6pm to 6am Shift Open!
Princeton Nursing and Rehab Core Responsibilities:
• Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
• Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
• Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each patient feel informed, understood, and special.
• An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
• Is able to keep up in the Princeton environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
• Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
• Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance
Additional responsibilities of Princeton Nurses include(but are not limited to):
• Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
• Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
• Educates patients on surgical procedures
• Records patients medical information and vital signs.
• Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
• Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology
• Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients, including pre- and post-surgery patients.
• Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
• Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient
• Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol
• Participates in discharge planning.
• Utilizes time management skills.
• Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms.
• Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.