January 22, 2021
Position Type Hourly Full-Time # of Openings 4 Requisition ID 2021-9590 Category Operations Product Line Aggregates Job Locations US-KY-Smithland Company Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Primary responsibilities include assisting in production functions and plant maintenance.
• Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
• Practice and promote safety in such a way as including but not limited to; assessing risks before starting tasks, only performing authorized activities, utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Exercise and encourage core values including but not limited to: developing self and coaching others by inspiration and empowerment.
• Assists in maximizing performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and preventive maintenance..
• Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environment and areas.
• Understand and comply with Environmental and Health & Safety policies to assure that environmental, health and safety are the first priority
• Communicates effectively and timely with staff
• Ensure all work areas are clean, tidy and organized at all times
• Assists Production Supervisors and operators as assigned.
• Performs other duties as time permits or as assigned
• Conducts pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas.
• Ability to operate equipment safely and effectively
• Must understand equipment functions and processes of the primary areas
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
• This position will work with Operators and management. They will communicate and work together to insure the customer’s needs are met in a safety and constructive manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Required Work Experience:
• Skid Steer Loader equipment experience preferred
• Knowledge of products, industry terminology
Additional Requirements :
• Experience with customer service and equipment operation and maintenance.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee will frequently be required to walk on rocky, irregular surfaces that may be muddy and in reduced lighting conditions. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently shovel for 3 minutes with an 8 lb. shovel, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles, confined space, outside weather conditions, low lighting, artificial lighting, and explosives. The employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, proximity to electrical equipment, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and occasionally
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Click to view Company Benefits Overview