Manager, Account Management
January 23, 2021
• View All Jobs
Share This Job
Job Description MANAGER, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - AUTO/MATE
The Manager, Account Manager Team is responsible for leading a team of Customer Account Managers. Owning the relationships between Auto/Mate by Dealersocket our Customers. The Account Management team is responsible for facilitating increased product penetration and revenue growth across a set of assigned clients. The successful candidate will coach and mentor direct reports in best practices, and ensure the team understands and follows the guidelines and standards set by organization.
• Provide direction and leadership to personnel; guide and coach team in the completion of their day-to-day responsibilities and ensure that established policies and procedures are followed
• Handle all aspects of personnel management including but not limited to; interviewing, hiring, training, promotions, transfers, performance appraisals, compensation, counseling and termination of personnel
• Develop and coach employees by applying the necessary training and leadership that will allow internal growth and advancement
• Direct team to ensure all duties are performed according to departmental performance standards
• Prepare, Review and approve Work Orders and Addendum for customer review and signature. Develop and implement workflow processes for Sales Documents in conjunction with the Sales Operations Team
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of the client’s business needs and recommend solutions to help drive business transformation and overcome challenges
• Facilitates the flow of information through multiple channels
• Identifies whitespace/cross-selling opportunities
• Establish weekly/monthly/quarterly meeting cadence to review account plans, roadmap delivery, whitespace/cross-selling opportunities, and benchmark delivery
• Lead presentations to clients and internal stakeholders; be able to articulate the value of Company’s products and services to meet client needs
• Builds strong relationships with customer senior leadership and key decisionmakers
• Respond to client’s concerns and drive resolution using internal relationships and processes
• Other duties as assigned
• Over 5 years’ work experience in an account management, business development
• 3-5 years Franchise Dealership industry experience required.
• 2-4 years’ experience leading teams of 5+ direct reports
• Knowledge of how organizations evaluate and use enterprise software solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, working within a fast-paced environment, while ensuring deadlines are met
• Exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills and have ability to negotiate with and influence others across all organizational levels and functions
• Demonstrated ability and confidence in client facing interactions
• Display natural curiosity and innovative problem-solving skills in the approach to analytic questions.
• Ability to grasp client’s strategic/growth needs and translate into solutions involving Dealersocket or Auto/Mate by Dealersocket products
• Ability to communicate complex issues and technical problems clearly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills in SalesForce.com, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
• View All Jobs