Senior Director, Professional Services
January 23, 2021
• View All Jobs
Share This Job
At Lone Wolf, Professional Services is responsible for a wide breadth of implementation, design, training, and consulting services offered to meet the varying needs of our customer base. More importantly, we believe PS is vital in the welcoming customers to our community and ensuring they are starting off their journey with our products, our forms, and our company on a great foot.
As the Director of Professional Services, you would a proven leader charged with quality and consistent execution daily. Defining and improving our offerings to suit customer needs, hiring and developing a team of passionate problem solvers and subject matter experts, and ensuring we have solid foundational processes to ensure consistent, high quality results are all part of the job. This role comes with P&L responsibility.
Given our unique position today, a key component to this role is building vs. maintaining a quality overall program. This includes advancing revenue generating opportunities, enhancing specialized content to fit strategic needs, and evaluating our structure to ensure the best possible effectiveness. As such, a proven leader in an entrepreneurial environment that is motivated by “making their mark” and having the immediate ability to design and execute change is a must.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Ensure the successful launch of all customers large and small.
· Build and develop a team held focused on the customer needs first and committed to providing high quality and consistent experiences.
· Provide thought leadership on learning, consulting, and onboarding trends in an effort to continuously improve the experience provided to our customers.
· Develop, implement and monitor foundational processes to ensure our actions uphold the tenets of our Lone Wolf Customer Code.
· Oversee the consistent management and communication of resource availability, timelines, and implementation expectations with upstream (Sales) and downstream (Operations) internal partners.
· Build and cultivate cross-functional relationships to ensure relevance of our programs and communication of the value of our programs to prospects, existing customers, and our internal community.
· Identify and drive new opportunities to improve the stickiness and loyalty to our products, with an eye for revenue generating opportunities.
· Manage our resourcing using a combination of full time, contract, and offshore resources to ensure the timeliest and high-quality experience for our customers.
· Manage the profitability of the organization.
Skills & Requirements QUALIFICATIONS:
• EDUCATION: MBA preferred; Masters/Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience
• EXPERIENCE: 10 years of consulting and consulting management experience at the company/enterprise level; 3-5 years’ experience managing all aspects of a services business and P&L management; experience in systems integration consulting or software/hardware vendor services
· You are an experienced Services leader, understanding the metrics, systems, and skills that drive a successful PS organization.
· You have a demonstrated history of serving as a “leader in the room,” providing cross-functional leadership as a default.
· You have previously led initiatives to grow or redesign existing professional services offerings and been successful in that execution.
· You are known not only for being a great communicator with customers especially in challenging moments, but for developing teams that deliver the same.
· Your former team members would work for you again, motivated by your ability to build, develop, and hold them accountable to team standards.
· You understand and can leverage common PS tools such as PSA tools (Netsuite, Clarizen), CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics), Communications (Asana, Outreach, Microsoft Suite).
· You have been involved in the development or redesign of new services content.
· You are comfortable with the P&L of a Professional Services organization.
About Lone Wolf Technologies
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we believe that when we work together we can build solutions that really make a difference in our clients’ lives and in the real estate industry. This is why we have created the industry’s leading real estate software to help our clients focus on achieving their goals by providing them with a complete enterprise solution.
In the ever changing world of real estate technology, we believe that our success comes from embracing our employees’ diverse skill sets and by developing and leveraging our client relationships.
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We hire and attract candidates from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and ensure that we will not discriminate on these basis. Please note that accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you do require accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at Lone Wolf Technologies by calling 1-866-CRY-WOLF (1-866-279-9653) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
• View All Jobs