January 23, 2021
View All Jobs
× Email This Job
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your E-Mail Address
E-Mail Address to Share With
Prove you're not a robot
Send E-Mail Close
× Employee Referral
Tell Us Who You Are
Please complete all 3 fields.
How Do You Want to Share?
Employee? Click Here to Refer
Job Description At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As a Corporate Recruiter you will be part of the dynamic Talent Team. You'll have the opportunity to own full cycle recruiting of open positions across the organization and consulting with manager on hiring best practices. We are looking for someone passionate about providing an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience that can be a trusted advisor to our stakeholders!
• Effectively supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, and closing qualified entry-level to director-level candidates as assigned by the Recruiting Manager
• Guide leaders on effective hiring practices by establishing trust.
• Providing excellent applicant and internal customer service
• Developing recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
• Writing and coordinating organization of web page content; creating Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings, and position-specific screening questionnaires
• Keeping the hiring managers up to date throughout the process and overtime building credible and collaborative relationships
• Facilitate a smooth onboarding for new hires, by maintaining communication with agencies and candidates until the first day of work
• Drive recruitment initiatives such as career fairs.
Skills & Requirements
• 1-2 years of full cycle recruiting, preferably in Sales, Customer Support and Engineering.
• Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting and industry practices.
• Strong customer and results orientation.
• Strong and effective negotiation skills.
• Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities.