January 23, 2021
The Recruiting Coordinator assists Senior Level Recruiters. The Recruiting Coordinator involves interaction with our providers and other AMN departments. Duties focus on support for recruitment teams.
• Assists with enriching and maintaining candidate profiles.
• Conducts telephone and email correspondence and follows communication guidelines.
• Assists Recruiter with candidate screening, qualification, and validation of provider skills and credentials
• Coordinates, facilitates and assists with presentation package, including follow-up.
• Follows up with Account Coordinator/Manager on Name Clear requests.
• Assists in updating status of pending candidates, coordinating between Recruiter and Account Coordinator/Manager.
• Assists in gathering copies of certifications and other required documentation from candidate and/or internal partners, as required.
• Serves as credentialing/licensing liaison, ensuring credentialing/licensing and provider are communicating and responding timely for on-time starts.
• Serves as interface and escalation contact for the credentialing and licensing processes.
• Completes, sends, and ensures the execution of the Confirmation Letter process, to include accuracy of provider information.
• Assists with escalations and issue resolution between candidate and other AMN departments.
• Coordinates housing and travel set up.
• Assists with candidate onboarding and follow-up activities, e.g. First Day instructions, client orientation details, check-ins, etc.
• Assists in managing ongoing provider availability, including possible constant and last-minute changes, with client schedule.
• Conducts follow-ups on behalf of internal customers and partners, as needed.
• Prepares and composes correspondence/email campaigns to candidates through effective oral and written communication.
• Partners with Recruitment in varying capacities, special projects, and any supporting tasks to ensure candidate needs are met.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of two years' work experience in sales, recruiting, or customer service capacity.
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
Job Type: Full time