January 23, 2021
Pay Type Hourly State: TX City: Dallas Area of Interest: Maintenance Full-Time or Part-Time: Full Time - Regular Exempt or Non-Exempt: Non-exempt Position Classification Full Time - Regular Position Description
The Porter/Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning projects requiring advanced training and demonstrated skill. The incumbent will inspect work performed in assigned building/property(s) and submits reports to the Supervisor. The duties may be indoors to maintain the interior of the community, outdoors to maintain the exterior, or both.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs a variety of cleaning / maintenance duties as assigned including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, shampooing, dusting, polishing, trash disposal, replacing light bulbs and window cleaning.
• Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary and cleaning supplies for assigned areas as well as all cleaning solutions in accordance to OSHA requirements for hazardous chemicals.
• Ensure that all security procedures and safety precautions are adhered to at all times.
• Ensuring packages are delivered to residence in a timely manner where applicable.
A d ditional Duties & Responsibilities
• Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service Standards and respond to all calls by the end of the next business day.
• Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
• Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules.
• Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need
• for additional material and supplies.
• May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
• Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.