January 23, 2021
Power Delivery Ft Worth Line Group
POWER Engineers is currently seeking an entry level Civil/Structural Engineer to work in the Power Delivery Overhead Transmission Line Department in Fort Worth, Texas. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of transmission line design for new lines, relocations, upgrades, and fiber optic additions.
• BSCE (Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering) or related degree from an accredited university
• Strong command of the English language with good written and oral communication skills in order to work effectively with internal team members and external client personnel
• Experience using the Microsoft Office software suite
• 2.75 GPA or higher
• Knowledge of structural analysis, concrete design, steel design, soil mechanics, foundation design, and surveying
• Previous engineering design or drafting work experience, as related to civil and/or structural engineering
• Engineer in Training (EIT) registration
At POWER Engineers, Inc. you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients’ first choice. These traits – and deep technical skill – account for our success.
Have fun, do good work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find challenging and in which we excel. We provide competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an appealing work environment. POWER Engineers is a unique and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us.
If you do not remember your password click here .