International Trade Finance Banker
January 23, 2021
Pay Type Salaried State: TX City: Dallas Area of Interest: Relationship Management/Lending Full-Time or Part-Time: Full-time Exempt or Non-Exempt: Exempt Welcome!
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance or Business
• 2 years financial sales experience
• 2 years of business development/sales experience to commercial client.
• Completed Commercial Credit Training program
• 3 years Microsoft Office experience
International Trade Finance Officer Banker
The International Trade Finance Officer Banker role will be responsible for increasing the bank's profitability by providing high quality customer service and cultivating new business relationships.
Successful incumbents possess integrity, are trustworthy, have business acumen, are politically savvy, can build an effective relationships, possess strategic agility, have a drive for results, are effective in a variety of formal presentations, promote problem resolution and makes good decisions in a timely manner.
• Support senior trade bankers that generate revenue from the market and service of international products and services to U.S. based business customers and prospects of the bank. Products include letters of credit (all types), international collections, banker's acceptances, Supply Chain Finance programs, Export-Import Bank of the United States & Small Business Administration export programs.
• Work closely to analyze and support assigned business units to develop new opportunities.
• Assist senior trade bankers with developing marketing plan and strategies for assigned business units.
• Work with senior trade bankers on sales delivery, sales support, and sales management.
• Accept and participate in special projects in support of the department, team and/or community.
Work Hours 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday Work Location(s) NorthPark About Comerica
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.