YOUTH OPERATIONS MANAGER
January 22, 2021
YOUTH OPERATIONS MANAGER
Job Locations US-TX-DALLAS
ID 2021-20854 Position Type Full-Time Line of Business Equus Workforce Solutions
Human Resources works smart to ensure the business has the right talent, focused on the right priorities, at the right time. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
• Assist management in addressing the administrative needs and provide supervision day to day operations of the project
• Oversees the activities of the center and functional areas
• Manage employees and existing personnel in accordance with company and contract requirements ensuring compliance with Center / Company policies and procedures
• Compile and analyze information from a variety of sources to assist in the preparation of reports
• Compare performance data to contract and/or state goals on a weekly basis
• Understanding of conducting training and needs assessment and facilitate staff training
• Provides leadership in developing and implementing solutions for various challenges
• Responsible for ensuring timely submissions of required reports from all departments and timely submission of reports to Funding Source, Company or immediate supervisor as required
• May conduct monthly meetings involving all staff Interprets and applies regulations and policies and ensures consistency and compliance with governing laws and regulations
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in business, management or human services related field from an accredited university or college, or equivalent work experience preferred
• Five years professional experience organizing, planning and developing social programs and services at a management level plus two years upper level management experience or equivalent combinations thereof
• Minimum five years supervisory experience Knowledge of workforce policies and procedures preferred
• Commitment to customer focused service delivery systems
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com .
Apply Now Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.