January 22, 2021
What You'll Do
Take your career to the next level by joining a Cisco Team that is supporting major business and technology transformations for our Collaboration customers!
We are seeking a Customer Delivery Architect/Consulting Engineer experienced supporting Cisco Collaboration and Voice solutions in a complex enterprise organization and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. We are "Cisco's Face to the Customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad Collaboration and Voice solution expertise, as well as excellent communication and consulting skills, has well-positioned this Cisco team making us trusted advisors capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
As a Customer Delivery Architect/Consulting Engineer who specializes in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, you will support our customers development of complex designs, assist with the implementation of Cisco leading edge technologies, and provide optimization services to one Cisco's largest customers in the United States.
Who You'll Work With
Our team provides the leading solutions and architectures to customers - along with cutting edge consulting to ensure customer success. Our team members work collaboratively and together to deliver business outcomes to our customers, along with the resources to ensure personal and professional growth. Our highly certified and talented engineers are guided through mission-critical delivery projects for our customers by the Service Delivery Leads.
Who You Are
· You will have BS in Computer Science with 6-8 years of experience as a Architect/Consulting Engineer (preferred) supporting Cisco Collaboration technologies and should have a deep understanding of Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio and have significant expertise with Voice network solutions.
· Expert level (CCIE)® or equivalent relative certification desired. (Collaboration)
· Be a subject matter expert in a minimum of three (3) key areas of Collaboration; Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unified Communication Manager – Cloud (UCM-C), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), and Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Webex Contact Center Enterprise (WCCE), Business Video (BV), Webex Cloud.
· Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and transformation of complex voice and video networks for large-scale global customers.
· The Collaboration Services Architect/Consulting Engineer develops the design of the customer solution at the systems and network level. The individual will execute to the Cisco Plan, Design and Implementation Delivery Methodology, best practices documentation development and thought leadership is expected.
· Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams made up of Cisco, Customer and Partner members in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues.
· Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy secure solutions.
· Experienced with implementing Cisco collaboration solutions
· Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to function in ambiguous circumstances. Possesses customer consulting skills including ability to build relationships with customers, engineers, managers level and above
· Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits.
· Travel 25% or less