January 22, 2021
Receptionist David McDavid Lincoln
Requisition ID 2021-28039 Job Locations US-TX-Plano Posted Date 1/22/2021 Brand David McDavid Category Administrative/Clerical Position Type Regular Full-Time
NOW SEEKING FULL TIME EVENING RECEPTIONIST!
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional guest experiences? As a Receptionist , you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for an energetic, multi-tasking, people-focused Receptionist who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you?
Pay and Recognition:
• Weekly pay
• Paid holidays & paid time off
• Paid training
• Stock equity grant awards (select management and front-line team member’s eligible!)
Insurance / Retirement:
• Insurance: medical, vision, dental, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity plans
• Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy leave ( disability leave)
• Health savings
• Flex spending accounts ( tax free )
• Short-term and Long-term disability plans
• Life Insurance (Whole Life and Term)
• 401k with company match
Learning, Tuition Assistance and Career Development:
• Digital career path tool to assist with career development
• Continuous training through Asbury University
• Professional growth and development opportunities
• Student loan relief resources
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
• Scholarship awards
• Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
• Aggressive Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Receptionist is responsible for answering inbound calls, determine the nature of their business and direct callers to the appropriate department/destination.
In addition, the receptionist will be the dealerships information specialist to best direct our guests accordingly to accommodate their needs.
• Greet walk-in customers and determines the nature of their visit
• Answer incoming phone calls. Direct callers to appropriate department or individual
• Answer basic inquiries, take detailed messages and provides basic information to all callers
• Communicate with callers and customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
• Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner
• Assist with clerical duties as requested
• Other duties to be determined by management
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, and the ability to maintain a professional image and demeanor is required
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Advanced computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook) a must
• Ability to speak multiple languages is always a plus
• Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
• Must pass pre-employment screens ( background and drug test)
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS