Google Cloud Platform Infrastructure Engineer/Google Cloud Platform Admin
January 22, 2021
GCP Cloud Infra Engineer, Google Cloud Platformand Terraforms, Azure, AWS & Private clouds, GCP Cloud administration, consultation & maintenance, Unix/Linux platform, command line and shell scripting, GCP Infrastructure services - GCP Compute, Network, Storage, Security, IAM, Kubernetes
$80,000 - $100,000
Travel not required
Google Cloud Platform Cloud Infra Engineer
West Lake, TX
Full Time -
Must to Have Skills :
Experience in Google Cloud Platform and Terraforms
Good to Have Skills :
Experience in Azure, AWS & Private clouds.
· 6-10 years of experience in Information Technology (in the areas of Public & Private clouds).
· At least 1 year of experience in Google Cloud Platform– Cloud administration, consultation & maintenance.
· At least 4 years of experience in Unix/Linux platform, command line and shell scripting.
· Experience in Infrastructure services - Google Cloud Platform IaaS Services & Google Cloud Platform Products or related cloud platforms.
· Experience in Troubleshooting and supporting Google Cloud Platform Infrastructure services - Google Cloud Platform Compute, Network, Storage, Security, IAM, Kubernetes Engine and other Infra components and other environment build.
· Basic understanding in any standard webserver and related framework.
· Basic understanding on Networking and trouble shooting.
· Implement operational automation using scripts.
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
· Ability to creates, Contributes, and Implements to best practices of Operation
· Hands-on experience on assessment of environment
· Detailed expertise in common infra. Activities (i.e. Patch Mgt., Migrations, Upgrades, Assessments etc.)
· Knowledge and understanding of global security policies.
· Coordinate deployment of network security infrastructure with other members of IT organization.