Store Manager - Crown
January 23, 2021
First / Day Second / Afternoon
January 23, 2021
101 N McDonald St, Cricket
Mckinney, TX, 75069, US
Crown Wireless Corp, a leading authorized retailer for Cricket Wireless, is currently looking for strong Store Managers who are passionate about mobile technology. We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time Store Manager to join our innovative, best in class and growing company. As the Store Manager, your goals are to ensure the store delivers an excellent customer experience, exceed sales metrics, manage and protect company assets and increase profitability all while developing your team to be best in class.
• Drive sales and customer satisfaction.
• Meet and exceed monthly sales goals including; monthly gross and net sales, accessory sales, rate plans, add-ons, retention goals and monthly auto bill pay goals.
• Ensures proper opening and closing of the retail location with completion of all open/close procedures.
• Supervision of sales staff to include; leading by example, mentoring, coaching, scheduling and counseling.
• Provide continuous coaching to sales associates in all aspects of wireless sales and service.
• Provide positive reinforcement and training to promote learning and growth of sales associates.
• Training – ensure 100% completion of all required training monthly and annually per Cricket compliance standards.
• Inventory – Manage ordering, receiving, discrepancies, and complete daily, weekly, and month-end counts as needed. Communicates and processes any discrepancies.
• Provide resolution to customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Develop and manage positive business relationships with staff and customers.
• Ensure proper merchandising within store, including product placement, display, and brand compliance per Cricket.
• New Hires- Review resumes, perform initial phone screens, in-person interviews and complete on-boarding paperwork.
• Conducts regular staff meetings to communicate promotions, goals, trends and other relevant information.
• Responsible for store and asset security.
• Responsible for local grassroots marketing and prospecting initiatives. Solicit, coordinate and participate in community events.
• Develop and maintain relationships with co-workers and consumers.
• Previous retail or customer service management required.
• Leadership and employee development skills.
• Ability to stand for long periods and work flexible hours, weekends and during peak retail selling periods. Work at various locations may also be required.
• Tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology devices.
• Bilingual; Spanish speaking preferred.
• Enjoy working in a team environment & engaging with consumers. Must be enthusiastic and have the drive needed to complete sales.
• Independent and self-motivated team player.
• Regular physical activity will be required, e.g., setting up promotional material, changing displays, etc.
• Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass background.
Come join our team and learn to be a productive leader in an environment which is designed to help you grow. Learn to sell, to assist customers, and to deliver results to any organization. This is a great starter job as you begin your career. Come develop the habits that will serve you for a lifetime!
Base hourly plus sales bonuses. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401k options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.