Release Manager - TX
January 22, 2021
Release Manager - Plano, TX
Read what people are saying about working here.
Release Manager – Plano, TX
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Reporting to the Director of PMO and Cross Services and a member of the PMO team, the Release Manager drives the planning, coordination, execution, and all related cross activities to assure a successful release of our products.
You will work alongside our exceptional team of professionals in product development and product management, support, customer success, marketing, sales, and more to assure the release readiness of our products across all teams, while products are adopted and when EOL arrives.
• Release lifecycle - end to end, from concept, through definition, development, quality, release, and post-release activities while managing a prioritized backlog, timelines, and resources.
• Orchestrate release activities as Beta, and Go/No Go decisions gates.
• Risk Management for all Release related activities.
• On-going status report and communication for both senior management and teams involved.
Education and Experience
• 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role.
• B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer science.
• Relevant courses and certifications
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience in managing software development projects – must.
• Experience in SaaS and On-Prem release management – must.
• Jira administration knowledge - must
• Superior self-motivation, integrity, interpersonal skills, and a natural troubleshooter.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Eager to learn new technologies and solve problems.
• Strongly detail-oriented.
• Advanced multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
• Local candidates will only be considered
• Sponsorship and/or Immigration assistance is not available at this time
To Apply : Visit our Careers page
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.