Partner Development Executive - Customer Success SISW-PLM (2
January 22, 2021
Partner Development Executive - Customer Success SISW-PLM (234570)
Plano, TX 75024
Read what people are saying about working here.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Partner Development Executive – Customer Success (234570)
Siemens Digital Industries Software:
Siemens is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created and sold , by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global partner team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team - then Siemens Partner Program is for you.
We are looking for a Partner Development Executive – Customer Success to work within our partner community to develop programs and enablement that will drive business value through the use of our cloud platforms. You will play a crucial role in developing strategy and programs that will support our partners and their customers to provide our best practices to drive adoption, quickly realize the value, expand, and renew subscriptions to our SaaS software solutions.
• Develop vision, strategy, and programs to guide partners in the adoption of Customer Success and the LAER model to the benefit of their customer base
• Develop partner learning content – be SME
• SaaS customer success programs with partners
• Proven experience driving adoption, renewal and expansion programs with partners
• Through the successful implementation of the programs, drive greater partner revenue
• Engage with Partners and customers to ensure positive outcomes
• Be a Challenger to our partners to stay focused on delivering business value
• Ensure partners are aware of how to achieve maximum value from the Siemens solution portfolio as it relates to different market segments
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in all areas of the partner ecosystem
• Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
• Be an advocate for change in the Siemens business transformation to Cloud
• Drive definition of the ideal customer for different market/solution configurations
• Create Partner and customer feedback loops to drive change internally to continually focus on improving the customer experience
• Aspire to be trusted right-hand counsellor and confident to senior Partner executives
• Help foster a culture of Partner and customer success
• Partner with other CS leaders and the VP of Partner Sales to further refine structure, systems, and resources to successfully support our partners
• Be a recognized thought leader in industry and an expert on best practices in change management.
• Drive alignment with global and regional development business colleagues
• Align with colleagues on renewal and expansion strategy
• Identify and lead the necessary Siemens and Partners resources to maximise the customer experience at every opportunity
• Work closely with internal teams (Support, Marketing, Sales, Product, Professional Services) to align priorities, collaborate on partner and customer needs and opportunities, and deliver early and increasing value over time
• SaaS customer success partner programs
• Partner programs supporting partners in the shift from perpetual to SaaS business models
• Global / multinational
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Relevant work experience in building partner CSM strategies in B2B SaaS companies
• Experience in Partner business transformation to Subscription/Cloud business solutions
• Ability to analyse complex and ambiguous situations, rapidly develop action plans, and lead ad-hoc teams to achieve key objectives
• Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
• An analytical and metrics-driven work style
• Exceptional executive-level written, verbal, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter who thrives despite ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology
• Ability to be successful in an ambiguous environment (ability to deal with ambiguity)
• Demonstrated technical acumen
• Strong team player, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
• Self-driven, high energy
• Cross functional collaboration skills
Education and Experience Requirement:
• 7+ years of Customer Success management, consulting, or sales experience working with partners.
• Strong record of success in Customer Success Management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required,
• Program management experience, preferably within Customer Success
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.