Independent Life Insurance Agent (or willing to train to bec
January 19, 2021
Independent Life Insurance Agent (or willing to train to become one)
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 3 days.
Number of hires for this role
• License: • Life Insurance (Preferred)
Full Job Description ***PLEASE READ***
***THIS AVAILABLE TO KENTUCKY AND INDIANA RESIDENTS ONLY ***
You can work Part time or Full time. We will even accept people who can only work from home.
This is a Commission based income 1099.
Some of the things we can offer you :
• Free Classroom and Live online training.
• Easy to understand Study guides and pre-recorded training.
• Almost weekly Live webinars, which you can participate in.
• Your own Free personal assistant who will help you with your applications.
• Free use of the Owensboro office to meet clients.
• Free materials, Flyers, Brochures, Applications, etc...
• Free and/or Discounts on Continuing Education & Advanced Certifications.
• Discounted and up to Free Leads*.
• Recognition Medals & Trophies.
• Ability to sell in person or over the Phone(Telesales).
• Opportunity to Move up in commission Tiers after you show consistent production numbers.
• You are NOT Captive and you KEEP your other appointments and can write for other companies.
* Free leads may require some production.
And If you can meet certain consistent production numbers-
You will have the ability to recruit people under you and receive override commissions on their production !
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission only
You will be required to pay for your insurance license, however we will give a discount on your online pre-education classroom as required by the State.
Salary $0 to over $100,000 per year is possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $1.00 - $125,000.00 per year
• Life Insurance (Preferred)
• Multiple locations
• Fully Remote
• On the road