Mechanic Technician, 2nd Shift ZYN
January 12, 2021
Pay Type Hourly State: KY City: Owensboro Area of Interest: Maintenance Exempt or Non-Exempt: Non-exempt Requisition Number 1358 Job Title Mechanic Technician, 2nd Shift ZYN Job Description
We're expanding! Swedish Match North America LLC, a manufacturer and marketer of well-known tobacco products, non-tobacco pouch products (ZYN), as well as complementary products, is seeking a full-time Mechanic Technician to work 2nd shift in our Owensboro, KY facility.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include testing, repair, adjusting, and maintenance of machinery.
During the evaluation process, qualified applicants will be required to take the Nocti mechanical test as well as an in-house bench evaluation.
• Two or more years of demonstrated experience as a mechanical or maintenance technician in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred.
• Proficiency reading blueprints and schematics is a must.
• Must possess good core maintenance competencies.
• Must possess a high degree of initiative and excellent diagnostic skills and troubleshooting ability.
All applicants must provide the following Work Keys test results when prompted during the online application process in order to be considered for the position:
• Workplace Documents (Reading for Information)
• Graphic Literacy (Locating Information)
• Math (Applied Mathematics)
Work Keys tests may be scheduled by calling the Owensboro Community & Technical College at (270) 686-4444.
No phone calls please. Resumes will not be accepted on site.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet