Customer Service Representative
January 11, 2021
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Owensboro, KY. Essential Duties;
• Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s)
• Actively engaged in report writing, tracking and compiling; research, exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance
• Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures
• May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area
• May have responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements
• May use PC based software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, databases, etc.
• Specified job duties may vary by area
Candidates must have experience in the duties listed to qualify for this role. Any education or related certifications are a plus. Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.