Foster Parent Recruiter
January 11, 2021
FOSTER PARENT RECRUITER
Job Locations US-KY-OWENSBORO
ID 2021-19934 Position Type Full-Time Line of Business StepStone Family & Youth Services
We are looking for a Case Manager to enhance the quality of patient management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost effectiveness. The successful candidate will be accountable for the case management cycle.
• Engage in recruitment and awareness activities in order to recruit prospective foster parents and build community relations.
• Develop and implement proactive, strategic recruitment plans designed to attract and certify qualified candidates, while maintaining a pipeline of both active and passive candidates for future training and certification.
• Respond to foster parent inquiries by phone within 24 hours.
• Develop strategies to support efforts for general, targeted and child-specific recruitment and marketing.
• Understand and follow all agency and state licensing requirements and ensure foster parent compliance with regulations at all times.
• Work through and complete certification process with foster parents, including the completion of necessary documentation required.
• Complete parent interviews, background clearances, home inspections to evaluate suitability, safety, and well-being of youth placed in the homes.
• Maintain foster parent files in compliance with agency and state regulations.
• Assist in the placement process and successful matching of youth and foster parents based on the needs of referred youth and the level of training, strengths and expertise of the foster family.
• Maintain professional boundaries, conduct and confidentiality and other governmental laws and regulations, agency policy and licensure ethics.
• Attend all company required meetings, as well as, community meeting to provide on-going collaboration with referral sources and community providers.
• Provide support to all members of the treatment team, including case managers, therapists, foster parents and youth to ensure needs are met and placement stability.
• Ensure safety and well-being of all youth in care by observing for signs of abuse and/or neglect.
• Travel to affiliate locations to work with managers and frequent travel associated with recruitment events.
• Participate in the development and implementation of Corrective Action Plans for foster parents in conjunction with the program supervisor.
• Provide services that respect each family and youth cultural background, heritage and identity.
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
• Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
• Three to five years experience in full cycle recruiting in a fast paced, professional oriented environment; experience in sales, insurance or financial services recruitment preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of vast recruiting strategies, including social media
• Effective at cold calling, pursuing warm leads, and transforming candidates into new colleagues
• The ability to remain customer focused and use independent judgment in problem solving required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must
• A documented track record of achieving targeted objectives is required
• Must have a strong recruiting mentality and a general understanding of a recruiting life cycle from sourcing/lead generation to filling positions
• Possess critical thinking skills, supported by intellectual curiosity and sound business judgment
• Outstanding telephone presence and superior written communication skills, Team player and Natural Leader, Competitive, Savvy with social media platforms, Strong attention to detail, Highly Organized, Highly Energetic, Positive, Persistent, and Self-starter, who thrives on high levels of activity
About our Line of Business
StepStone Family and Youth Services provides the full spectrum of support to children in need of alternative, safer and more positive living environments with residential and family services. StepStone connects children and youth who need homes with foster families, as well as foster care training, respite care and support services. For young adults transitioning from foster care to independent living, StepStone provides personalized guidance and training on basic life skills, including money management, life skills and education. For more information visit www.stepstoneyouth.com .
Apply Now Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.