Mortgage Operations Manager 2
January 11, 2021
Owensboro , KY 42301
Similar jobs pay $9.08 - $14.28
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Manages the administration and coordination of all mortgage loan servicing and/or operational functions. Establishes and administers policies and procedures to ensure compliance with various regulatory, investor, government and corporate requirements. Hires, trains, motivates, and directs the activities of loan servicing or operational personnel to ensure procedures are properly and efficiently carried out. Plans, develops, implements and controls assigned organization and budget functions.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in mortgage servicing or operations activities
- Two or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of mortgage lending, servicing or operational policies and practices
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed knowledge of human resources functions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.