Behavioral Health Case Mgr I/II
January 10, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem Inc. , it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of healthcare .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location : This is a remote position that services our Medicaid members in Kentucky. Local travel may be required once COVID restrictions are lifted. Kentucky residency is required.
Hours : 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The Behavioral Health Case Manager is responsible for performing case management telephonically and/or by home visits within the scope of licensure for members with behavioral health and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder needs. This position is primarily member facing and involves a complete clinical assessment.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Use appropriate screening criteria, knowledge, and clinical judgment to assess member needs.
• Conduct assessments to identify individual needs and develops a care plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of care plan and modifies plan as needed.
• Support member access to appropriate quality and cost-effective care.
• Coordinate with internal and external resources to meet identified needs of the members and collaborates with providers.
• Requires a current, active, and unrestricted LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LMHC, RN, or clinical psychologist license, from the state of Kentucky.
• Requires 3+ years of clinical experience in social work, counseling with a broad range of experience with complex psychiatric and substance abuse, or substance abuse disorder treatment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Telephonic and/or face-to-face behavioral health case management experience is strongly preferred.
• Local travel is required visiting members in their homes or in a care facility.
• Experience with community mental health resources, CSB (Community Service Board), or similar is preferred.
• You must be competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2020 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.