Sales Representative - Baltimore - Patient Handling
January 9, 2021
Patient Handling Sales Representative
Who we want
• Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
• Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
• Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
• Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
• As a Patient Handling Sales Representative, you work strategically to promote and sell Stryker Patient Handing products to meet our customers' needs.
• You are responsible for becoming the resident Patient Handling expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons, nurses, and hospital administrators. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors' offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
• You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
• You contribute to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
• You strive for operational excellence by promoting a team based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs.
• You take great pride in cost reduction, and commit to on time, complete, and error free shipments.
• As a Patient Handling Sales Representative, you love driving in the fast lane and live out your mission to change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (medical device or capital equipment sales preferred).
• Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
• Excellent time management, project management, experience with reports and budget, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
What We Offer
• A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
• Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients.
• Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about the Patient Handling Products:
• Stretchers & transport chairs- https://www.stryker.com/us/en/portfolios/medical-surgical-equipment/stretchers.html
• Stretcher support surfaces- https://www.stryker.com/us/en/portfolios/medical-surgical-equipment/support-surfaces/stretcher-support-surfaces.html
• Mistral-Air- https://www.stryker.com/us/en/acute-care/products/mistral-air.html
Mid Level Employment Type: OTHER