Event Data Analyst
January 6, 2021
Event Data Analyst
RTI | Riverside Transport Inc
Owensboro, KY 42303
Job Title: Event Data Analyst Camera Systems
Supervisor: Safety Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The responsibility of this position is to follow up on events triggered by speed and behavioral monitoring systems installed into company and lease vehicles.
Essential job duties include :
• Hourly checking of vehicle monitoring systems Speed Gauge, Smart Drive, lane departure systems, others if installed.
• Proactive coaching or advising drivers in observed driving behaviors.
Running daily reporting and taking the appropriate measures in resolving repeat issues and concerns.
Ensuring drivers adhere to driving laws, FMCSA regulations, and company policies.
• Following up with drivers on calls from the public regarding a driving concern.
• Proactive elevation of events or areas of concern.
• Being available for phone calls from our driving partners.
• Training other employees in the above as assigned.
• Various projects as needed.
HS diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment required. Multitasking and changing from task to task rapidly will be paramount to success.
• Basic knowledge of DOT regulations for OTR Drivers desired.
• Ability to manipulate and maneuver through multiple web based programs.
• Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
• Experience in a transportation operations department requested - TMW knowledge ideal.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required :
To stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statement:
RTI is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. RTI will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement:
RTI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Address: 1700 Ragu Drive Owensboro, KY - 42303
Property Description: Owensboro KY 0011
Property Number: 0011