Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
January 7, 2021
One Stop Staffing Solutions
Posted: 2 Days ago
Owensboro, KY 42303
Owensboro, Kentucky, US
One Stop Staffing Solutions, we are staffing and recruitment agency which specialize in matching healthcare professionals with short term/long term/ and permanent placement careers. We are searching for a few experienced nurses' which have experience working in Skilled nursing/Rehabilitation/Assisted living facilities. We believe in a work-life balance so employees can have a quality of life outside the workplace. We have referral & employee incentives!
Job Summary 7 weeks contract 36 hrs
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM ( 1 OPENING )
The Traveler LVN/LPN position will entail working in a Senior/Rehab skilled nursing home facility on the floor in a unit/wing/section.
The LPN, under the direction of a Registered Nurse, will provide patient care, in an atmosphere sensitive to each personâ€™s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. Functions within the standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines of the Organization. Under RNâ€™s direction, completes admissions/discharges, medication administration/M.A.R.S., supervise CNA / STNA staff, resident care on assigned section.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assists in meeting goals and initiatives for skilled nursing home; such as, but not limited to practical nursing duties.
• Assists in training/orientation of associates as directed by the Clinical Educator.
• Safe Practice: Maintains a safe environment for the patient.
• Maintains sterile techniques.
• Will float per needs of facility.
Qualifications and Skills
• Compact or KY license
• Graduate of a Practical Nursing program and passed NCLEX in state of licensure.
• 12 months skilled nursing/long term care facility.
Benefits and Perks
• Be enter for monthly drawing (no call outs & no tardiness) Gift Card or Movie Pass
• Professional development opportunities
• Full benefits Medical.Dental, Vision day 1 optional
One Stop Staffing Solutions works with skilled nursing/assisted living and memory care facilities nationwide. This health system, comprised of over 8,000 employees, in over 350 locations, which serves more than a 500 thousand residents living in senior communities per year. They are committed to safe, high-quality care and a personal growth opportunities for all affiliate employees.
Powered by JazzHR