Mental Health Counselor
January 8, 2021
Mental Health Counselor
Read what people are saying about working here.
Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description Telemynd is currently looking for amazing and enthusiastic clinicians who are interested and committed to working to enhance the mental wellness of children, adolescents, and families within our community. We are looking LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, & Licensed Psychologists to join our growing provider network.
Candidates are expected to have experience working with children, adolescents, and/or adults for individual counseling. Candidates with experience working with couples and families is not required, but preferred. Our clinicians provide culturally competent mental health services to individuals and families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns.
While we’re always eager to expand our network of licensed and credentialed providers, we’re actively seeking talent to meet our demand within key states. Join us in our mission to help more people access high-quality care.
Areas Of Responsibility
• Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical direct to consumer mental health therapy to clients
• Complete clinical documentation
• Maintain required client contact
• Maintain good standing with the appropriate professional board entities
• Complete and maintain all required continuing education requirements for specific licensure and specializations
• Stay current with updated research and best practices
• Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary
• Maintain up to date case files within electronic health record (EHR) system; and,
• Maintain contact with and consulting with third parties and collateral contacts when appropriate
Unlock New Possibilities
• Greater Flexibility – Schedule based on your availability. Decide the days and times that work best for you
• Valued Partnership – We respect your time. We are continuously improving our platforms to optimize efficiencies for the best overall user experience
• Better Productivity – Manage your schedule, clinical notes, payments, e-prescribing, through our provided platform (Onboarding and training provided)
• East Compensation – We offer competitive compensation and process your payments fast.
• Unmatched Patient Access – Our provider network can access patients through our ever-growing list of national healthcare agreements
• Caring Population – Patient satisfaction and appreciation for easy access to a provider is much higher than standard office visits
• Working knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family
• Working knowledge of attachment styles and clinical presentation across the lifespan
• Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis
• Skill in working with a variety of cultures
• Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
• Ability to provide necessary self-care and demonstrate appropriate professional boundaries and behavior
• Awareness of personal strengths and limitations
• This is a 1099 position
• Mental Health Care
• Hospital & Health Care
• Health Care Provider
Job Types: Full-time, Contract