January 8, 2021
Owensboro, KY 42301
$8.25 an hour - Part-time
• Supply full raw textile materials to sorters and return empty containers to dock.
• Return empty containers to appropriate department.
• Move separated items to appropriate department.
• Move processed items to next station.
• Remove full trash containers from processing area, empty into compactor, and replace.
• Must be physically able to lift 50 pounds and able to perform the assigned responsibilities (standing, bending, walking, climbing).
• Maintain a neat and clean work area.
• Performance of other duties on behalf of the agency as assigned.
• Adhere to all safety rules and regulations including but not limited to wearing protective gloves.
• Must be physically capable of performing assignments.
• Ability to work without close supervision.
• Have good judgement and initiative.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Provide police background reports.
• Submit to pre-employment and random drug screens.
• Remain loyal to company and its policies.
It is the employer’s policy that equal employment opportunities be available to all employees and applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, participation in military service, disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.25 per hour
• Employee discount
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• One location
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place