Team Member (Part Time)
January 7, 2021
Team Member - Part Time
Job ID 2021-14318 Location 1042 - GATEWAY COMMONS Category Store Operations
The primary responsibility of a Team Member is to provide a fulfilling shopping experience to each and every customer utilizing Kirkland’s customer service model while assisting with all aspects of operations and merchandising in their store with partnership and direction from the management team. Team Members drive sales growth by flexing into multiple roles including selling, cashiering, replenishing, setting floorsets and/or cleaning. Serving the customer is always top priority regardless of the work area.
• Supports and values Customer Service in both the in store and online (ship to store) shopping experience
• Greets every customer with enthusiasm, maintains a positive, can do attitude at all times
• Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds appropriately
• Educates each customer on current promotions and merchandise assortment to support buying decisions
• Makes suggestions to build the customers basket that compliments the customers choices
• Supports the company’s branding at all times by treating all customers and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner while supporting a common goal
• Achieves or exceeds goals associated with company initiatives and programs by actively engaging with customers
• Assists in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner
• Assists in maintaining an efficient and organized salesfloor and stockroom
• Assists in maintaining merchandise presentation, pricing and the accuracy of inventory levels
• May perform other duties as necessary
• Energetic, people and results oriented, competitive with a drive to succeed
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
• Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings
• Ability to read and interpret company directives, handbook and manuals
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of the store
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to lift and move 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
• Ability to climb ladders
• Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
• Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time to greet and assist customers
• Must be able to use both hands/arms to move and ensemble product
• Must be able to operate a Point of Sale system /register efficiently and accurately
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Kirkland's participates in E-Verify, an electronic employment verification program operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with Social Security Administration (SSA), to verify the employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
Right to Work
New Jersey Applicants Only . . . . . Anti-Discrimination Poster
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS